1. Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other health care practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
2. Health care practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the hospital; and
3. Prospective patients should contact the health care practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
4. You or your insurance company may receive a separate bill in addition to the hospital’s bill for any of the following services you may receive while at the hospital: your attending physician (including your attending psychiatrist), consults or second opinions ordered by your attending physician, internal medicine physician, anesthesiologist, and ambulance services.
5. In accordance with and as indicated in Rule 59A-3.256, F.A.C., service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and that actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient. https://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov